Minecraft System Requirements
- Any computer with the following hardware should suffice, however, for an enjoyable experience, we suggest looking at the Recommended Requirements.
- Minimum Requirements :
- CPU : Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)
- RAM : 256MB
- GPU : Intel GMA 950 or AMD Equivalent
- HDD : At least 90MB for Game Core and Sound Files
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or up is required to be able to run the game.
- Recommended Requirements :
- CPU : Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM : 2GB
- GPU : GeForce 6xxx or ATI Radeon 9xxx and Up with OpenGL 2 Support (Excluding Integrated Chipsets)
- HDD : 150MB
6 product(s) found for "Minecraft Gaming Pcs"
The RCS Richland: Not to state the obvious but this PC is powered by the new AMD Richland Socket FM2 processor; A Dual Core Processor combined with a HD8470D 3D GPU (Graphics Processing...
The RCS Ultima is an introductory Gaming PC, including a Intel G1610 Dual Core Processor, 4 Gigabytes of DDR3 Memory & a AMD Radeon HD5450 1Gb PCI Express Graphics card. Ideal for playing 3d Accelerated...
The RCS Supra is designed to hit a premium price/performance balance, capable of playing modern games such as Crysis 2, Call of Duty 4 & The Sims3 at medium/high settings - You won't be disappointed...
You won't be disappointed with the performance of the RCS Glide, designed to be able to play many of the latest releases and capable of taking the latest AMD AM3+ FX Multi Core processors and up to 16Gb...
The RCS Razor is the perfect balance between Performance, Power and value for money. This system is packed with Gaming goodness including a 500Gb SATAIII 6Gb/s hard disk drive, AMD Bulldozer...
Designed to meet a premium price and a quality performance mark, The RCS Storm is capable of playing many of the latest releases at 720p HD resolutions. Sporting Intel's i3 433 0 Dual Core...